LG Q9 Launched Details: LG introduced New smartphone ” LG Q9 ” In Korea. It is powered by Snapdragon 821 processor. It has 6.1-inch QHD+ Display.it has 16MP Rear camera & 8MP Front-facing camera.it comes with Water, dust resistant (IP68) & Military standard 810G certification. It is packed with 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0. Let us see the full specifications of this device.
LG Q9 Specifications :
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 159g
- 6.1-inch QHD+ (3120 x 1440 pixels) Display with Notch
- It is powered by Snapdragon 821 Soc with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM & 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 76-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
- It is running on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Colours; Carmine Red, New Aurora Black and New Moroccan Blue colours
- Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi Dual band (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C.
The LG Q9 priced at 499,400 Korean Won ( Rs. 31,104 approx.) and it will go on sale in Korea from January 11th,2019.