nubia Launches Red Magic 3 Gaming Phone in China and soon to hit Indian Market Details :
The successor to the Red Magic Mars, nubia Red Magic 3 Gaming Phone launched in China. A global release is slated for May and will launch in India soon after. Featuring an innovative active liquid-cooling system with internal cooling fan, the Red Magic 3 also boasts powerhouse specs, unique gaming-centric features, and a whopping 5,000mAh battery for unrivalled gaming performance.
nubia Red Magic 3 Gaming Phone Specifications :
- Dimensions: 171.7× 78.5x 9.65mm; Weight: 215g
- 6.65-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with the 90Hz refresh rate.
- Snapdragon 855, Clocking speed up to 2.84GHz, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB Ram
- 64GB / 128GB / 256 internal storage
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.75 aperture,1/2.0″ Sony IMX586, Dual LED flash,0.8μm pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 5000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Based on Redmagic OS 2.0
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual-band WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
Price & Availability :
6GB RAM with 64GB storage : 2899 yuan (Rs. 30,050 approx.)
6GB RAM with 128GB storage : 3199 yuan ( Rs. 33,160 approx.)
8GB RAM with 128GB storage : 3499 yuan (Rs. 36,269 approx.)
12GB RAM with 256GB storage : 4299 yuan ( Rs. 44,562 approx.).
It will go on sale in China from May 3rd,2019 and soon to hit Indian Market
More Information About Red Magic 3 :
Inspired by high-end gaming PCs, the Red Magic 3 is the world’s first smartphone with an active cooling system, dramatically improving thermal performance. While other gaming phones rely on passive cooling, the Red Magic 3 pairs state-of-the-art liquid cooling technology with an internal turbo fan, increasing effective heat transfer by 500%. This groundbreaking thermal design improves comfort and boosts performance for a smoother, more comfortable gaming experience.
Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 and Adreno™ 640 GPU, the Red Magic 3 is available in three RAM and Storage variants: 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB, and 12GB+256GB. The Red Magic 3 also features an impressive 5,000mAh battery and up to 30W quick charging, providing an hour of gameplay with a 10 minute charge.
An additional hardware switch toggles “Red Magic Game Space 2.0,” a gaming-focused dashboard. Organize and quick-launch games, fine-tune performance settings and fan speeds, monitor temperature and usage stats in real time, block notifications for uninterrupted gaming, record in-game videos, and more.
Touch-sensitive shoulder triggers provide additional hardware buttons without the need for a gamepad accessory. Users can configure and custom-map these buttons to suit their game of choice. Users can also customize RGB lighting with several effects and over 16.8 million colors with Red Magic’s light effects editor.
The Red Magic 3 isn’t just a gaming phone. It’s also an ideal daily driver. Running stock-like Android 9.0 and free from bloatware and overbearing skins, the Red Magic 3 also features a 48MP rear camera (featuring the Sony IMX586 sensor) and 16MP front camera for stunning photography
While specific global launch dates are to be declared.
Beginning April 29th, users can sign up to apply for early access to be the first to unbox the Red Magic 3 via a live broadcast on redmagic.gg and Red Magic’s social media channels on May 27. Winners will be chosen by a public vote, and the prizes are as follows:
● First prize (3 winners): Winners receive the Red Magic 3 ahead of release and get a chance to unbox and do hands-on in priority
● Second prize (3 winners): Winners receive 50% off the Red Magic 3
● Third prize (4 winners): Winners receive 20% off the Red Magic 3
We encourage users to sign up quickly, as winners will be selected via community vote