Oppo F9 Pro launched after some initial leaks and rumours in India. The new smartphone is the handset by Oppo that features a V-shaped waterdrop display notch – unlike the traditional rectangular display notch. Also, there is a thin-bezel display that offers a 90.8 per cent screen-to-body ratio.
Updated Article ( Sep 20th, 2018) Oppo Launched OPPO F9 Pro Starry Purple colour In India. It is priced at Rs. 23,990 & It will be available from Amazon.in, Flipkart & Offline stores.
Specifications of Oppo F9 Pro:
· 169 grams
· Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) display with the waterdrop notch design
· LTPS TFT display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio
· MediaTek Helio P60
· ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
· 4gb ( Oppo F9 )
· 6GB ( oppo f9 pro )
|Internal Memory :
· Expandable via microSD card
|Back Camera: Dual Camera
· 16-MP primary sensor with a f/1.8 aperture
· 2-MP secondary sensor with a f/2.4 aperture
· LED flash
· 25-MP sensor with a f/2.0 aperture ( Oppo f9 pro )
· 16MP Front facing camera ( Oppo F9 )
· HDR, Portrait mode, Artificial Intelligence (AI) based scene recognition, AI Beautification 2.1, AR stickers and Slow Motion video mode.
· 3500mAh with VOOC support ( Oppo f9 pro )
· 3500mAh battery ( oppo f9 )
· ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
· Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue & Starry Purple
· Dual SIM
|Connectivity options :
· 4G VoLTE
· 3.5mm headphone jack
· Ambient light sensor
· Proximity sensor
|Price & Availability:
· 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM : Rs. 19,990 (OPPO F9)
· 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM : Rs. 23,990 ( Oppo F9 pro )
Oppo F9 pro Availability:
Pre-Order Starts on 21st August and First Sale on 31st August.
Available on Flipkart and OPPO Stores.
Oppo f9 availability :