PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update Details: PUBG Mobile Recently Added 0.10 update in this update the company added the Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map. Now PUBG Mobile Rolled out Another Update. In this update company added the few features.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update Highlights :
– Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
– Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
– Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
– The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
– Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
– Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
– Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
– Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
– Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
– Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
– The shop has been adjusted.- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.
The patch is currently rolling out to all regions and expected arrival to everyone is 16:00 (UTC+8)
Season 5 and the new season Royale pass will be available at UTC 2 AM, Jan 19th.