PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 update Details; Pubg recently Released 0.9.0 Updates in that update company added the Night Mode to Erangel, Night Vision Goggles, new buildings in certain areas & More. Today the company Rolled out another update for PUBG Lovers. PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 update brings M762 automatic rifle, Royale Pass Season 4 & Some other improvements. update changelog Listed below.
PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 update Features :
- Added M762 automatic rifle, which can be found on all maps. It is the first 7.62mm automatic rifle that accommodates stocks. It has 3 firing modes: single shot, triple shot, full-auto.
- Added Scooter to Sanhok. This vehicle accommodates up to 2 players.
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok. Now the weather changes between sunny, rain and foggy at random.
- Added Hardcore Mode, where footstep sounds and audio cues are removed to resemble the PC experience. This mode will be available periodically in the form of “Hardcore Week”.
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) November 19, 2018
Royale Pass Season 4
- Added more firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles. Also added 600 UC to Elite Pass rewards for players to purchase next season’s Pass.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature so Elite Pass holders can purchase discounted items with BP or RP points.
- Added Mission Cards for players to complete harder missions.
- Added a Black Friday event where discounted backs are even cheaper for 3 days.
- Added a system where the odds of getting certain crate items are increased dramatically for a limited amount of time. Stay tuned for more information.
- Matchmaking and Chat now support not choosing a second language.
- Optimized the Chat system to take up less RAM and keep more messages.
- Tuned the front page of the shop to emphasize weapon finish themes.
PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 update Rolled out all the users. once check your app store & google play store for this update.
More information :
PUBG MOBILE Version 0.9.5 content update drops with Royale Pass Season 4
The latest update for PUBG MOBILE introduces several new weapons, an all-new Scooter vehicle, dynamic weather in the Sanhok map and the much-anticipated Royal Pass Season 4, which includes all kinds of rare outfits, new hairstyles and more. The update goes live today on the App Store and Google Play.
The most important update will be Royale Pass Season 4. With Royale Pass, players complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week will win additional crates and currency.
In Royale Pass Season 4, PUBG MOBILE will
- Add more firearm finishes, rare outfits, new character faces and hairstyles.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature.
- Add Mission Cards.
- Add an event where packs are discounted heavily during Black Friday.
For the Royale Pass Season 4 introduction, please click the link to the video
Check out more update details below:
What’s New in Version 0.9.5
- Added M762 automatic rifle, available in all maps.
- Added new Sanhok vehicle: Scooter.
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok.
- Added hardcore mode to provide the same experience as PC.
- Increased the odds of certain crate drops
PUBG MOBILE earns a nomination for Best Mobile Game at The Game Awards 2018
Gaming awards season is nearly here, and of course PUBG Mobile is making waves already. PUBG Mobile has already captured Mobile Game of the Year from the Golden Joystick Awards and a nomination from Google Play as a Fan-Favorite and will look to continue its momentum in December during The Game Awards 2018. The game has been nominated for Best Mobile Game.
About PUBG MOBILE
PUBG MOBILE is developed by Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. and based on PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, the original PC and Xbox One gaming phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to do battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
About Tencent Games
Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK 700) is a leading provider of Internet value-added services, also the key shareholder of Riot, Supercell and Miniclip. Tencent Games, part of Tencent Holdings Limited, is a leading world-class online game developer and operator. Tencent Games is dedicated to creating a reliable, fun, and professional interactive entertainment experience for users through the creation of quality multi-segment online game products.