Realme 3 Launched In India Details: Realme Finally Launched Most Awaited Budget smartphone realme 3 In India. it is the successor of Realme 2 Smartphone. Main highlighting point of this device has processor & Battery. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset & packed with 4230mAh battery. Let Us see the Full specifications of this device.
Realme 3 Specifications :
In the Box
Internal Memory :
Back Camera: Dual camera
720p / 1080p
Connectivity options :
Realme 3 price :
3GB RAM + 32GB storage : Rs.8,999
4GB RAM + 64GB storage : Rs. 10,999
It will go on sale from March 12th on Flipkart and Realme website.
Launch Day Offers ;
Rs. 500 instant discount for HDFC Bank cards and EMI.
Rs. 5300 benefits worth for Jio users.
Realme 3 Pro Launch :
The Company will launch the Realme 3 Pro in April.
Realme 3 Unboxing In Telugu :
More Information Of Realme 3 :
- Style always matters the most in realme products. Ever since the realme 3 project kicked off, its goal had been set as beating competitors in the same price range by bringing the best touch and visual experience to users with the combination of unique ID design and craftsmanship. This would elevate the overall sense of quality to a new height and break through the perceived limit of smart phones of similar prices in users’ mindset. To this end, realme 3 has adopted the unibody design + gradient color solution.
- The sandwich-like structure formed by the screen + middle frame + back cover has been one of the most commonly adopted solutions for smart phone design. Despite its high flexibility, differences between three layers in visual and touch impression and seams between adjacent layers produce a strong sense of separation for the phone, which cannot set us apart from our competitors and is not what realme aims for style. As such, realme ruled out this solution from the very beginning of design.
- To achieve a better feeling of grasp and visual consistency, realme 3 uses the injection molded unibody that removes the middle frame and thus produces a much better feeling of grasp and visual effect. Visually, the phone has only one seam between the screen and the body. The back cover reserves and extends the gradient effect to the maximum extent, ensuring a smooth lighting transition and strong sense of wholeness. Also, the use of injection molding allows more flexible exterior design. The resultant introduction of the waist line makes the entire phone look smoother, lighter, and thinner. As there are no resultant seams from joining different materials, the phone boasts a sense of smooth touch and a perfect fit for the holding hand to give a tighter and more comfortable feel.
- Based on thorough market surveys and in response to the demand of young people on the appearance of their phones, the brand new gradient colors, that is, Dynamic Black and Radiant Blue, are selected for realme 3. Giving up the conventional sandwich structure makes it impossible to present unified gradient colors by using existing screen film and screen printing ink. A different process must be developed for this purpose.
- Dynamic Black: By using precise painting spraying tech, two kinds of painting in black and blue are sprayed by 8 guns in two chambers correspondently. After 3 times of spray painting and baking, an even and natural effect of black and blue gradient colors can be achieved. Also, the use of gradient ink to the blue part facilitates the gradient between blue and purple when observed from different angles. The introduction of pearl powders further enhances visual diversity and gives a sense of depth to the back cover.
- Radiant Blue: This is another gradient colorway, except for Dynamic Black, with a brand new visual effect that realme 3 intends to deliver to users. This colorway combines the mirror effect and the blue-green colors by firstly coating a silver mirror reflection layer through evaporation deposition on the back cover, followed by spraying semi-transparent bluish green ink onto the layer, to bring out a blue-green gradient mirror effect.
- All holes drilled by CNC: the use of injection molded unibody makes it impossible to drill holes in the phone body by injection molding for the required precision and effect realme pursues. Therefore, CNC precision cutting is adopted to make the headset jack, data wire jack, and MIC jack more upright and delicate as needed.
- Body logo and camera: To better match the overall visual style of realme 3, the brand logo and camera are designed in the vertical arrangement, which is more elegant, slender, recognizable and appealing to young people.
- realme ring: The signature realme yellow iris ring featured in the realme 3 camera makes the camera area visually more novel and distinctive, and shows that image quality has been realme’s consistent pursuit.
- Realme 3’s dewdrop screen, an upgrade from realme 2’s notch screen, highly integrates the front camera, light sensor and distance sensor. The phone receiver with a brand new channel sound transmission design is also integrated into the small “dewdrop” which is embedded on the top of the screen. These efforts manage to find a balance between mass production, high screen-to-body ratio, and functionality in the USD150 price range.
- Due to the 6.22-inch water drop screen top and 2.05mm-wide bezel, realme 3 boasts a 88.3% screen-to-body ratio, super wide view, and much more efficient display of information. It gives users more visual immersion while viewing images and watching videos.
- In terms of imaging, realme has been following the R&D mentality from hardware configurations to imaging quality to experience optimization. This continues in realme 3 by significantly improving hardware configurations on its predecessors: the dual rear cameras are now an upgraded combination of a 13MP primary camera + a 2MP secondary camera, with the primary camera’s single pixel size being 1.12um. The large f/1.8 aperture and 5P lenses combination are a big leap forward in resolution, tolerance, and color presentation, etc.
- AI scenes recognition: it can recognize 16 independent scenes and 100 scene combinations to automatically select the best exposure strategy for better dynamic range and contrast ratio. Proper photographing modes are then matched and adjusted to present a better overall perception.
- Slow-motion mode: realme 3 supports 90fps/720P slow-motion video-shooting to slow down the wonderful moments in life for more fun.
- Based on upgraded hardware configurations and better imaging quality, realme 3 is the first to introduce the Nightscape mode into this price range. With the aid of AI, multi-frame synergy and the anti-shake algorithm, the Nightscape mode significantly improves the imaging quality in dim light. The Nightscape mode has mainly improved in the following ways:
(1) Greatly increase exposure in extreme dim lighting, thus improving the phone usability under such condition.
(2) Better control the exposure performance of highlighted parts to present more details.
(3) Light up dim parts to show more details.
(4) Effectively keep the noise under control to make photos cleaner.
- To meet the user demand for better imaging effect, color and style, realme 3 is added with the Chrome Boost mode. Using AI technologies, scenes in photos are recognized and optimized accordingly into a larger dynamic range, with more enriched details in highlighted parts and shadows, and more balanced exposure. Also, certain colors can be optimized based on scenes to look brighter and more appealing.
- The HAL3 Camera API2 interface is made accessible, allowing third-party apps to more efficiently call camera applications to realize diversified functions. This means realme 3 is the first to use the MediaTek platform and support Google Camera, allowing more users to get the most out of it.
- Better front cameras: realme 3 has upgraded to 13MP front cameras in 5P lenses combination, with the aperture enlarged to f/2.0, sensor size to 1/3 inches, and single pixel size to 1.12um. Selfies taken with this model do better in exposure, detail restoration, and color presentation.
- AI beauty: as an international brand, realme factors in the aesthetic views of local youths in camera calibration and optimizes selfie beauty features accordingly. realme 3 continues using realme U1’s SelfiePro algorithm that can precisely restore details of skin quality, eye, and hair through 296 facial identification points. realme 3 can also beautify limbs properly, such as showing longer legs and thinner waist. Users can also adjust the extent of beautification per their preferences. AR stickers are also supported to make selfie more enjoyable.
- Group selfie beauty mode: different genders have different aesthetic views. To satisfy the demand of both genders on taking selfie photos, realme 3 offers a group selfie beauty mode featuring algorithms that automatically identify genders in the same photo to apply the most suitable beautification solutions, instead of indiscriminate skin tempering, body slimming and whitening, etc. (group photo with up to 4 persons is supported)
- Powerful fundamental performance
Helio P70 adopts TSMC’s latest 12nm FinFET process, which boasts a 15% drop of power consumption compared with the previous 14nm process and can rival the 10nm chip in this regard. P70 adopts the 8-core structure and is equipped with four Cortex-A53 cores and four Cortex-A73 cores, with the clock speed up to 2.1GHz. realme 3 is equipped with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU at 800MHz/900MHz to guarantee smooth performance.
- Multi-core multi-thread APU
P70 comes with multi-threaded APU (AI Processing Unit), which includes multi-core processors and smart control logic processors. When combined with NeuroPilot and the brand new smart multi-thread scheduler, it can be two times more efficient in power consumption than GPU. It can achieve 280 GMAC per second in terms of computing processing capacity, making the processor the most powerful artificial processing terminal among its same level.
- Better resources allocation
P70 is equipped with the CorePilot 4.0 intelligent task scheduling system that enables better hardware resources management. Through self-regulating temperature control, user experience monitoring, and energy awareness scheduling (EAS+), P70 offers optimized power management to support more stable user experience.
realme 3 is built with 4230mAh high capacity battery, superior to competitor models in the same price range in this regard. The long battery life allows users to heavily use the phone, a major advantage over competitors.
- Through CABC (Content Adaptive Backlight Control), realme 3 can dynamically adjust the contrast ratio of contents, making sure the images are recognizable while maintaining a low brightness, reducing the current on the screen and saving power. The Screen Battery Optimization mode provides the balance mode and strong mode for the user to select from, extending the battery life by 5% and 10% respectively.
Powered by the latest ColorOS 6.0 system, realme 3 adopts the borderless design philosophy and uses blank to replace dividing lines to decrease the sense of visual separation and deliver a purer interface. Users can get information more efficiently when using the phone. The proper amount of gentle penetrating color improves the overall visual quality to a more appealing level.
- Drawer-like home screen: the users can drag the commonly used APPs to the home screen and those not commonly used APPs to the drawer per their preferences.
- Android P navigation (Home key+Return key) is supported. Swipe upward from the Home key to call out multitasking, or swipe to the left/right to quickly switch between apps.
- A motor ride mode is added. During the ride, all notifications are muted and allowed callers can be set up with other calls being rejected and auto replied with SMS. The incoming calls are displayed in large fonts / big buttons. Only pickup / hang-up are provided.
- Negative screen match cards: The intelligent assistant has undergone a new version change. The main interface and the card subscription interface are fully optimized to present clearer and more beautiful interfaces. For the phones in the Indian regions, match cards are added for users to check cricket and football scores.
- It can automatically help users store games: whenever a new game app is installed, it will be recognized and included in Game Space and at the same time, relevant game optimization functions will be turned on, so as to facilitate game management for the user.
- It provides game optimization functions, such as the performance mode, do-not-disturb mode, brightness lock.
· We have improved more than 20 system functions in time to provide better user experience by collecting user comments, complaints and feedbacks on social media and communities and through the feedback optimization plan