Redmi 8 Launched in india details : redmi launched it’s latest budget smartphone ” redmi 8 ” in india. It is powered by snapdragon 439 processor. It has a 6.22-inch HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has ( 12MP + 2MP ) dual rear camera & 8MP front facing camera. It is packed with 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging. Let us see the full specifications of this device.
Redmi 8 Specifications :
- Dimensions: 156.48×75.41×9.4mm; Weight: 188g
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 439, Clocking speed up to 1.95GHz,Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture , Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- Dedicated sim slot (nano + nano + microSD)
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 9.0 (Pie) based on MIUI 10
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS , USB Type-C
Redmi 8 Price & Availability :
3GB RAM with 32GB storage : Rs. 7,999
4GB RAM with 64GB storage : Rs.8,999
It will be available via Flipkart, mi.com & Mi Stores starting from October 12th,2019.
Note : Rs. 7999 ( redmi 8 ) available for the first 50 lakhs units.