Huawei announces exciting offers on Huawei Mate 20 Pro Details :
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro to go on sale on December, 3rd for Amazon Prime Member and December 4th for regular customers
- 10% instant discount on RBL Credit and Induslnd Bank Debit + Credit Cards
- The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is the first device to be equipped with Kirin 980- the world’s first 7nm chipset & will be available in the 6 GB Ram +128 GB storage variant
- Priced at INR 69,990- The Mate 20 Pro will be Available online exclusively on Amazon.in along with the Sennheiser PXC 550 for a special cost of INR 71,990 for early bird customers
Huawei Consumer Business Group, India today announced exciting offers on Huawei Mate 20 Pro. With an aim to provide the best experience to its customers, the company is offering discounts, cashback and no cost EMI, online, exclusively through Amazon.in. These special offers are available from 3rd December 2018 onwards for Amazon Prime customers and on 4th December 2018 for all customers.
Featuring a Leica triple camera with an Ultra-Wide Angle Lens to bring a wider perspective to users and unprecedented artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities, Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be available on an instant discount of up to 10%. This offer is available only for RBL Bank Credit and Induslnd Bank Debit & Credit Cards members from 3rd to 5th December. Customers can also avail no cost EMI options through Bajaj Finserve from today till 4th December 2018.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is available online exclusively on Amazon starting 12 AM on December 3,2018 for Prime Members and 12 AM on December 4, 2018 at INR 69,990 for all customers. Additionally, the Mate 20 Pro will be available as part of a bundle along with the Sennheiser PXC 550* for a special cost of INR 71,990, for the early bird customers.
Through its partnership with Vodafone Idea Limited, Huawei will provide post-paid users 20% rental savings per month for 12 months on Red/Nirvana Post-paid rental plans of Rs.499 and above. At the same time, Vodafone Idea limited customers can avail 1.1 GB data per day for 12 recharges /months for recharges worth INR 199.
Backed by a 4,200mAh battery, the Mate 20 Pro offers wireless reverse charging that makes the handset a charging pad for other Qi-enabled devices and packs 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. Additionally, it offers 3D Face Unlock support as well. The camera specifications of the device include a triple camera setup of a 40-megapixel wide angle lens (f/1.8 aperture), a 20-megapixel ultra wide angle lens (f/2.2 aperture), and 8-megapixel (Telephoto, f/2.4 aperture), supports autofocus (Laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus), supports AIS (Huawei AI image stabilization).
* Sennheiser PXC 550 is individually available for INR 29,990